A Quote from Mother Teresa
1. Always remember that your present situation is not your final destination. The best is yet
2. Sometimes bad things that happen in our lives put us directly on the path of the best
things that will ever happen to us.
3. If you do not like where you are move, you are not a tree.
4. You cannot start the next chapter if you keep re-reading the last.
5. If it does not open, it is not your door.
6. Sometimes you need to get out side, get some fresh air, and remind yourself of who you
are and where you want to be.
7. Sometimes you need to be a 3 year old, just so you can understand life again.
8. Listen and silent are spelled with the same letters. Think about it.
9. Sometimes you need to stop thinking so much and just go where your heart takes you.
10. You do not have to have it all figured out to move forward.
11. Never stop believing because miracles happen everyday.
A Definition of Freedom
A Cherokee Prayer
Elaine Levenson, LMT
I enjoy sharing uplifting quotes, inspirational photos and stories with others.