- Growing old is inevitable; growing UP is optional.
- There is no key to happiness.
- The door is always open.
- Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
- Do the math....count Your blessings.
- Faith is the ability not to panic.
- Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
- Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
- The most important things in your home are the people.
- A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
- He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
- We do not remember days but moments.
- Life is moving too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
- Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise, it's just hearsay.
- Life is uncertain--eat dessert first.
- Be more concerned with your character than your reputation.
- Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.
Elaine Levenson, LMT
I enjoy sharing uplifting quotes, inspirational photos and stories with others.