1) Growing old is inevitable; growing UP is optional.
2) There is no key to happiness. The door is always open.
3) Silence is often misinterpreted but never misquoted.
4) Do the math....count Your blessings.
5) Faith is the ability not to panic.
6) Laugh every day; it's like inner jogging.
7) Blessed are the flexible, for they shall not be bent out of shape.
8) The most important things in your home are the people.
9) A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
10) He who dies with the most toys is still dead.
11) We do not remember days but moments.
12) Life is moving too fast, so enjoy your precious moments.
13) Nothing is real to you until you experience it; otherwise, it's just hearsay.
14) Life is uncertain--eat dessert first.
15) Be more concerned with your character than your reputation. Your character is what you really are, while your reputation is merely what others think you are.