Massage: Stimulates circulation around nerve connections, improves the supply of nutrients and the drainage of toxins from your cells.
Helps maintain and correct body posture and balance.
Reduces muscular tension leading to structural problems.
Increases flow of nutrients to bones.
Improves breathing pattern.
Can reduce respiratory difficulties such as asthma.
Helps to reduce constipation and maintain regularity.
Relieves spastic colon.
Helps to reduce edema (swelling) by eliminating fluids.
Cleanses blood by massaging and toning kidneys.
Improves blood circulation.
Increases blood and nutrient flow to the cells.
Stimulates and cleanses lympathic tissues.
Strengthens the immune system.
Rids the body of toxins.
Relieves muscle tension and spasms.
Eliminates wastes such as lactic acid.
Increases blood and nutrient supplies to muscles.
Helps restore muscle tone. And increases joint flexibility.
Balances by increasing, decreasing and smoothing energies.
Releases nerve constrictions
Mental Benefits from Massage
- Heightens awareness of ones body
- Relieves mental confusion -— as the body relaxes, the mind clears
- Assists the mind to feel at peace, to experience happiness and well being
- Allows release and relief from mental stress
- Gives the satisfaction of doing something special for yourself